Wednesday, March 14, 2012

How to write a nice cover letter for freelancing job

If you are interested to work as a freelancer you have to write a cover letter to your employer. After completing readiness test on Odesk you have to write a cover letter  all the time for applying  for a job. Most of case it is depending on the cover letter whether you get the job or not. So make it count....in Odesk it is known as cover letter and other site it is know as message.Where you are showing your eligibility for the job.So make a special cover letter for impressing your employer to get your desired job.Here I am putting some example of cover letter .....have a look on it.....and don't forget these are only examples of cover letter . You have to prepare your own cover letter on the basis of your job requirement and your eligibility for the job.

EXAMPLE:1
Dear Sir,
Let me introduce as a hard working data entry professional,willing to go that extra mile to achieve the targets set forth. I have sound english skills and proficiency in e-commerce site navigation. I  would be the right candidate for the current position.
Awaiting an affirmative response from you.
Thanks and Regards,
Your Name goes here


EXAMPLE:2
Hi,
I have experience in website data entry & other task. Recently you are offering a job on Odesk. I have all the eligibility that you are looking for that particular task.I am a student of MBA (Banking & Finance).I always prefer part time job. I have good history on oDesk. Hope so you will hire me for this position for better results. Looking forward to work with you.
                                                                          
Thanks,
Your Name goes here

                                                                   __________________
EXAMPLE:3 
Hello,
I am writing in response to your advertisement for a Data Entry Assistant & SEO Good English.  After carefully reviewing the experience requirements of the job description, I feel that I am a suitable match for the job. I’ve held several data entry positions that entail inputting customer requests, inquire, and tracking codes of products I also perform administrative duties including copying and faxing documents, answering telephones, transferring data, web research and reports to immediate supervisor. I feel that I can add professionalism and accuracy to your current team of professionals. With extensive experience supporting all levels of a department and working directly with external vendors, I take direction well and can complete a heavy workload and complete projects under minimal supervision. If you feel there is a mutual interest, I would welcome the opportunity to meet with you to learn more about your company, the requirements of the position, and how my qualifications would be a good fit. Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.
I look forward to Hiring from you soon.

Your Name
                                                                     _________________

EXAMPLE:4
To whom it may concern,
I am a stay-at-home mom and have been searching for online jobs to do while my daughter is in school. I have worked in the administrative field for 5 years and have a diploma in Executive Office Assistant. I have excellent communication skills and English is my first language. I also enjoy typing and researching websites. I am available at any time during the week and my peak hours would be Monday, Wednesday, and Friday morning from 8:30 am – 11:30 am.
I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Your Name goes here
                                                                   __________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recommended Post Slide Out For Blogger

Infolinks In Text Ads